what have you gotten for christmas

Cash, clothes, a wetsuit, and a Wii. Not a bad Christmas. I really wanted a car, but that's a little much to ask for.

alright i just got back from my gfs house and her family got me...

20$
Striped sweatshirt from old navy
Monster hat
monster/kawasaki sponsor shirt XD
man scarf (harley davidson)
Some other preppy sweatshirt...
a kick ass stockign with candy in it..
and thats about it :) im happy.

got Safety Work boots
new acdc album
Tim cards
Guiness world records 09
1 free movie pass
3 cases of beer (24x3=72 beers :D)

still got to go over to my gf's house, so i'll be getting a few more things there too :)

So in the end, I got

Ps3:
Mercanaires
Soul Calibur 4

Bluray:
The Dark Knight

Really badass slippers
New computer desk that works with both my monitors
Phillips Norelco Shaver (very nice)
Old Spice bathroom kit
Shift Knob for my Jeep
New Phone

And I still have my brothers present and my girlfriends to go.

I used my present a lot already!! lol, I love the weights I got. It's not a whole lot, but for working different exercises, it works great.
I spent like 5 hours yesterday on and off working out. Riipped every muscle in my upper body!! I saved shoulders and regular biceps for today though, lol. After having only 40lbs of weight, having 140 now, I can stop just toning, and start doing some real ripping.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=246-746

JBL C29AV-1 Premium Indoor/Outdoor Monitor System Black

Amazon.com said:
Shipping estimate:December 26, 2008 - December 29, 2008
arrow_subordinate._V47081670_.gif
Delivery estimate:December 31, 2008 - January 6, 2009

:mad:

well i got quite a bit of cash
£330 about 480usb going to add this to my b day money which is in january and hopefully be able to pay for a considerable ammount of my driving lessons with it
then i got a bit of chocolate
some t shirts off my parents
some aftershave
and a couple of bodyspray sets
a scarf
some slippers
3 books
a jack black pack of films with school of rock and orange county in
a magners irish cider gift pack off my sister with 2 big bottles a pint bot a bottle opener and some coasters
a magners irish cider gift pack off my gf's parents which had a small bottle of cider and a pint pot , enjoying that now lol
then i got a stereophonics shirt from my gff , we went to see them the other week and she bought it there
and she bought me loads of sweets and chocolate

Don't you hate when they do that? May as well just say, it'll be there in about a week... Amazon is usually fairly quick. Take like 2-3 days for me. But you are accross the country, and I think Amazon is near the East Coast...

Don't you hate when they do that? May as well just say, it'll be there in about a week... Amazon is usually fairly quick. Take like 2-3 days for me. But you are accross the country, and I think Amazon is near the East Coast...

I didn't order this from Amazon directly, so unfortunately I have no idea where this speaker is coming from. I usually get a tracking code from UPS the day after I order. Since I ordered during Christmas, I'm not sure whether or not this retailer is backed up with customers.

Here's the online store.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/home.html?ie=UTF8&seller=AIMZUKBRH6H15
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/

They're having a huge sale right now.

Back
Top Bottom