Car Thread!

Thats a nice looking car!! I'm not huge fan of dropped ones that much, but its still pretty nice looking. Looks like it has had a detailing recently too, really bright white.

Tire.jpg

This happened a week ago when i hit a curb, and I just noticed it. The rim is toast. I just bought the tires too. Probably going to need a new rim and tire.

Eggyhustles, I'm not a big fan of the wheels either, but I've seen much worse. Besides that, it's very clean, and I love the white.

Austinn, sucks about the wheels. Are you just gonna put another steelie on it, or are you gonna get real wheels?

Eggyhustles, I'm not a big fan of the wheels either, but I've seen much worse. Besides that, it's very clean, and I love the white.

Austinn, sucks about the wheels. Are you just gonna put another steelie on it, or are you gonna get real wheels?

Probably just another "steelie" on. The car almost has 100k miles on it. I can't see putting nice rims on it.

Thats a nice looking car!! I'm not huge fan of dropped ones that much, but its still pretty nice looking. Looks like it has had a detailing recently too, really bright white.

Yeah but you don't lift a car. lol

Unless it's like a rally prepped STi or something haha

No, lol, a lifted car wouldnt be good at all. I just mean ones that are dropped to the ground pretty much. A small drop looks alright, but an all out, bottom out on hill crest drop I dont like much, lol.

There's a certain art to slamming a car. You have to think about the camber, what tire size and what wheel size will fit, the offset etc etc. You'll probably need quite a stiff spring rate for your coilovers as well. Too soft and you'll rub and damage something in the long run.

Who here had the Camaro with the 5.7L? Hascet wasn't it? Hascet you around theses days? I got some questions for you!!

Back
Top Bottom