Paramount busted me..

Phone call and email. But, I didnt realize it until after I called tech support becaue my modem said "alarm" and he was about to send a tech out. then he called back and told me. Then I checked my voice mails, and they had called earlier in the day.

I just heard that FBI and shit can come into Australia to investigate because we have some sort of treaty.
This sucks balls, dunno if the RIAA or whatever it's called can come here though.
But these two countries (USA and Australia) are getting too strict with these internet laws. What happened to freedom?
Another reason to move to Europe?

This has nothing to do with freedom.

Then what DOES it have to do with? The only reason they are doing this is because they don't control us yet, they want to control us so this is there only solution.
^
| = Freedom

Then what DOES it have to do with? The only reason they are doing this is because they don't control us yet, they want to control us so this is there only solution.
^
| = Freedom

Its about enforcing the laws. And how would you feel if you were in a movie, and you made $5 off every movie sold, but people only download it. You wouldnt make shit.

Its about laws and people making money.

Copyright infringement. Everyone has their opinions about how they go about catching people, but what's illegal is illegal.

I wouldn't care if I made a little money on movies. It wouldn't be all about the money, it would be the wonderful feeling of someone watching my movies. The more people download the movies and seed it means more people like the movie.

Its about enforcing the laws. And how would you feel if you were in a movie, and you made $5 off every movie sold, but people only download it. You wouldnt make shit.

Its about laws and people making money.

My friend had the best anti-piracy technique. If you crack it, you get a job securing it. Once someone else cracks it, they get that job. It has a few bugs to work out, but It has potential.

P.S. There will still be people who will buy just because they heard there may be a lawsuit through the grapevine.

haha 18 people said everything :D

I voted nothing just to cover my ass.

Back
Top Bottom