Subwoofers

HAHAHA Are you KIDDING ME???????????????

Guess you have never heard of DD, FI, Aq, Kicker Solo Barics, Ed, etc etc etc.

Well, would you like to build your own box, or have it prefabbed?

well, in term's of SQ me, personally, i'd go with JL, butttttt there expensive and arent very loud. my brother has 2 kicker cvx 12's and they sound really clean. i have 2 pioneer premier 12's and i dunno yet cuz i still need to buy my 2 amp's to push them =\ but yeah jl does sound good. FI is more comp stuff, same with DD. kicker does sound really clean aq (hadda look that 1 up to see what it stood for =P) is pretty good all around, i havent heard a ed woofer yet though. personnally also i'd always go with pioneer before other ones, something about the air suspension turns me on =X hah

well, in term's of SQ me, personally, i'd go with JL, butttttt there expensive and arent very loud. my brother has 2 kicker cvx 12's and they sound really clean. i have 2 pioneer premier 12's and i dunno yet cuz i still need to buy my 2 amp's to push them =\ but yeah jl does sound good. FI is more comp stuff, same with DD. kicker does sound really clean aq (hadda look that 1 up to see what it stood for =P) is pretty good all around, i havent heard a ed woofer yet though. personnally also i'd always go with pioneer before other ones, something about the air suspension turns me on =X hah

You arent fully aware of what you're saying are you?.....

Pioneers are ok. Ive always love the TC woofers. Now audiopulse, and more currently out of business because the partners had a difference of opinion. But I loved their aluminum no logo cones. So sexy. If I had the money I would get some DD 1508s with the carbon fiber dustcaps.

You arent fully aware of what you're saying are you?.....

Pioneers are ok. Ive always love the TC woofers. Now audiopulse, and more currently out of business because the partners had a difference of opinion. But I loved their aluminum no logo cones. So sexy. If I had the money I would get some DD 1508s with the carbon fiber dustcaps.

yes, im fully aware of what im saying. the reason i like pioneer is because of the air suspension, you can put 6 woofer's in the recommended enclosure and only 2-3 of the DD's in that much space, probably 2 though since they take huge boxes

Back
Top Bottom