what have you gotten for christmas

Nice :D The chair I use is so uncomfortable. Its the simple things like that, that really help with your computer experience.

I got:

Resistance 2
A bean bag (god I love it so much)
Kindle 2. (Yes, I know it's not out, but when it finally does come out, my parents will buy it for me for my gift).

Pretty successful year.

Canon Rebel XSi.

Oh nice. Canon makes some nice DSLR cameras, just not a fan of the build quality. Not sure if you remember him, but Ownage just got his Nikon D90 and my goodness that camera is nice.

The D90 is a little out of my price range though lol. This came with an 18-55 and a 75-300MM for just over 800 total.

Yeah, the D90 is pretty expensive. That's why my sister got the D40x. A bit cheaper and still a very solid camera with great features and photography performance.

i got shoes cloths jeans gh4wt
mom said my camera was sold out so ill get it as an early bday gift

Yeah, the D90 is pretty expensive. That's why my sister got the D40x. A bit cheaper and still a very solid camera with great features and photography performance.

Yeah, those are good cameras too. Researching cameras is such a PITA these days.

A Sony S639F, A Toolbox, Some Micro-screwdrivers, some pliars, a Viz anual, Some Beer flavored sweets, A Scarf, Lots of chocolate, Lynx Boxset thingie, Some Nice aftershave, A Subscription to T3 Magazine, A Weather station thing (Temp in my room = 21.9c, Temp outside = 5.6c), PJ's, Coffee... and other things

I got a stereo (Sony; 380 watts), random gift cards for Wal-Mart (ugh), Sportchek (ugh x2), the local video rental store that has no good DVDs (ugh x3), a few movies, Midnight Club: LA, clothes that I wouldn't be caught dead with...

The usual Christmas. :p

car cleaning kit
Saints Row 2
COD4
official ps3 bluetooth headset
nice shirt
new jacket
a nice tri/ mono pod, better then my 10 dollar walmart one
lunchbox ( the the police acadamy)
buncha candy, and a toothbrush to go with it :D
and
41hfCIGf6AL._SL210_.jpg

unfortunetly, i wouldhave goten a DJ control surface, but as u all know, my lappy busted, and what im writing on right now is thnx to some guy a few streets down who apparently got a new computer and threw this one out :D :D :D

but its nothin special at all, its an old VIAO, 1.8 GHZ p4, like 256 ram, 80gig HDD with XP.

its not that bad

also got 100 cash, and 20 to McDonalds

Back
Top Bottom