what have you gotten for christmas

Spec

Fully Optimized
well i know some of us open up gifts on christmas eve :) so what has everyoen gotten so far? i mean i wont know everything till tommrrow morning.. but...as of now - new computer and a heater. how about you guys?

MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW EVERYONE

my mommy gave me 100$ last week and i think my grandparents are givin me another hundered tomorrow. my parents are kinda broke this year so i think thats it

my mommy gave me 100$ last week and i think my grandparents are givin me another hundered tomorrow. my parents are kinda broke this year so i think thats it

well thats good, its the thougth that counts you know..i didnt even ask for anything for christmas. so idk either... depends i guess. My rents are pretty broke atm either way so i dont want anything else.

yeah i have a job at 16 so i could care less what i get for christmas because i will eventually have everything i want lol

thats the spirit XD wish i had time for a job atm...school is a pain when your takin full time school and more than 15 credits...

My grandma gave me $250 and my parents $300. $110 of which I paid a speeding ticket and $200 of which I finished paying for my computer which I had to finance (my dad was the banker lol). $75 of this also went into getting them presents which isn't customary in Brazil since people don't work until they're done with highschool. I have $175 left over and I could be getting more.

Back
Top Bottom