Dell XPX Screen Options

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
Okay, two choices.

Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M [add $100 or $3/month1]

Or

High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD(1440x900) & 2MP Camera [Included in Price]

What do you guys think about getting the full hi definition for an extra 150 bucks. You think its worth it?? Or just stick with the 1440X900. Preferable anyone with experience.

Thanks!!

the first one is gonna be the nicer one because of the resolution but the latter is still a very nice monitor

Well thanks for the quick responses, my biggest concern was if I wanted to play a few games. The high native resolution is going to screw me over. And no, well its not specific to telling me anything about LED blacklighting.
Im assuming the hi-def screen wouldn't be very suitable for gaming on a laptop. I think I just talked myself out of it. :D

A little off topic.... but, I heard something about needing 4gb of ram to run vista decently. Ive been out of touch of the computer world for around a year now, and I dont have any experience with vista. What do you think??

Back
Top Bottom