Computer cases.

Didn't think about the shipping part. I hope the weather clears up soon though, I wanna drive down to Fry's to see if they have that deal going on.

the sale is a end of product sale IIRC so if they have any in stock they should be that price until they're all gone, when you check it out they also have an Antec EA430 for $20, a very solid psu that would power most single gpu systems, but IDK when the psu sale ends, personally, if I lived by a Fry's I would buy all the P180 minis up and sell them on ebay or craigslist, the profit margin could be huge, a normally priced $150-$160 case for $30...? sell it for half price and make $50 profit a pop...

good luck...

the sale is a end of product sale IIRC so if they have any in stock they should be that price until they're all gone, when you check it out they also have an Antec EA430 for $20, a very solid psu that would power most single gpu systems, but IDK when the psu sale ends, personally, if I lived by a Fry's I would buy all the P180 minis up and sell them on ebay or craigslist, the profit margin could be huge, a normally priced $150-$160 case for $30...? sell it for half price and make $50 profit a pop...

good luck...

You read my mind, but I can't even get out of my driveway. Maybe I'll call them up.

Back
Top Bottom