What happened to Antdemo?

I know.

let me get it 1more

right cya guys

You really messed up by creating a multi account… Some people here are just looking for a reason to perm ban you. All I wanted to do is find out what happened to you, and not to get you in to more trouble… You really should of just brought this thread back to life in 10 days, but its 2 late now.

Mods please find it in you to be lenient.

So why wasn't he PBd? As far as I can tell he's immature and obviously hasn't learned anything from his previous bans. Not to mention he has made multiple accounts while being banned under another account. We PBd George for doing this and I think Antdemo needs a PB as well. If anything the mods have been to lenient with this character. He's been banned several times after being banned for two years and yet people still want him back? for god sakes why not just let Brookfield, George, Dark Night and the rest of the gang back? This leniency obviously isn't working because every time we let a banned member back in they screw up and the cycle keeps repeating itself. I guess the rules of this forum don't apply anymore.

I was the one he thrashed. And Honestly, I don't care if he is banned. I didn't take a thing he said seriously. If this was his first ban, I'd say let him back. But he has been banned multiple times.

I think he just had a bad day, And was there for him to take it out on. i have seen some good posts by him, and some no so good posts. Just like everyone else here.

So why wasn't he PBd? As far as I can tell he's immature and obviously hasn't learned anything from his previous bans. Not to mention he has made multiple accounts while being banned under another account. We PBd George for doing this and I think Antdemo needs a PB as well. If anything the mods have been to lenient with this character. He's been banned several times after being banned for two years and yet people still want him back? for god sakes why not just let Brookfield, George, Dark Night and the rest of the gang back? This leniency obviously isn't working because every time we let a banned member back in they screw up and the cycle keeps repeating itself. I guess the rules of this forum don't apply anymore.

I totally agree there. I go back and fourth whether or not he should be allowed back.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's an argument, it happens all the time. Sure, he breaks the rules once in a while. But, he helps WAY more than he hurts. He's helped me quite a bit.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's an argument, it happens all the time. Sure, he breaks the rules once in a while. But, he helps WAY more than he hurts. He's helped me quite a bit.

I suggest that if you don't understand why, you need to read the forum rules then.

so if every time i disagree with someone am i now allowed to tell them to fuck off and call them a prick ? cos that isnt the rules i signed up for
hell i disagree with you about this right now how would you feel if i told you that you where a stupid prick and should fck right off just because i dont agree with your opinion

if this was his first offence for such a thing i would say 3 days to a week away should be good and i would agree its an argument it happens everyone has a bad day but to do it 3 or 4 time previous i say he isnt learning from his bans which is the purpose behind them

but this is like the 3rd or 4th time he has been banned for blowing his top at another member so if i where a mod i would say at minimum until new year if not perm from my point of view . im sure the mod involved will have their reasons for not issueing a perm ban

hell i disagree with you about this right now how would you feel if i told you that you where a stupid prick and should fck right off just because i dont agree with your opinion

Honestly, if people really care about the opinions of random people they'll never probably meet, it's pretty sad. If some random person told you to fuck off on the internet, would it really bother you that much? I don't care if you agree with my opinion, or not. That's why I come here, because people here agree and disagree.

Honestly, if people really care about the opinions of random people they'll never probably meet, it's pretty sad. If some random person told you to fuck off on the internet, would it really bother you that much? I don't care if you agree with my opinion, or not. That's why I come here, because people here agree and disagree.

Thats probably the worst reason to be here. You should be here to learn and share your knowledge. Not to agrue.

Back
Top Bottom