Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I'm not a huge fan of McDs. They are ok, great for like a quick snack or something. A ddl 1/4 pounder is pretty good though... $5 though for a McDs sandwich is too much. Taco Bell is where it's at!

Got Windows 7 running!! I am not making it permanent until the beta or RC1 is out though. It is much faster then Vista though!!

I'm not a huge fan of McDs. They are ok, great for like a quick snack or something. A ddl 1/4 pounder is pretty good though... $5 though for a McDs sandwich is too much. Taco Bell is where it's at!

Hell yeah! if you want fast food .89 cent double beef burrito FTW:D

Usually if I'm not in a hurry, I like to hit up a little mom and pop restaurants. They usually have great food and friendlier service. But if I'm really hungry and not in a hurry, I hit up the all-you-can-eat buffets:D:p

Everything on the dollar menu FTW!
Dollarmenuaire anyone?

I like the any-size-drink for a dollar thing:)

you are talking about Mcd's, but your avatar is the Burger King... lol

Ooops:p

Never realized that...well I guess I'd better say something I like about Burger King then:)

Flame broiled bacon double cheeseburers are orgasmic.

oh ok. i dont call it soft serve. i call it a mcflurry, mr whippy, or just ... an ice cream :p

Hell yeah! if you want fast food .89 cent double beef burrito FTW:D

Usually if I'm not in a hurry, I like to hit up a little mom and pop restaurants. They usually have great food and friendlier service. But if I'm really hungry and not in a hurry, I hit up the all-you-can-eat buffets:D:p

I like the any-size-drink for a dollar thing:)
I get the Cheesy Double Beef every single time!! Along with a couple tacos, lol. Then usually just a water now, cause its free, unless I am tired, then I will get a diet pepsi... Only damn diet pop any restaurant carries, lol.

Duuuude...that sounds like me haha (except for the diet coke thing, I always get sweet tea:p). I also like the cheesy roll ups (also 89 cents:D) and the steak/chicken quesodillias as well;)

Back
Top Bottom