360 Dashboard

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i did that update thing which installed the NXE update which i think its called.
Im not liking the new dashboard, is there a way to go back to the default one?

EDIT - and it wont let me join Xbox Live because i need to update, which requires 128MB of free space, i have an 256 memcard, but its filled with profiles and saves which i dont want to delete to free up some space. I want to create it with my current one with all my achievements and saves.

Nope...

You get used to the new one.

Press the Middle Xbox 360 button though to bring up what could be called the old menu

that sucks.
why would MS do this? forcing me to go out and buy an hdd or delete saves :mad:

its not the dashboard im worried about now, its about making me get an HDD just to get Live.
The storage upgrade on the Xbox site said i cant use it because i already have a memcard that has more than 128MB. But i only have 80MB of free space. I share the 360 with 3 other people, and none of us wants to delete our saves.

i prefer to get an HDD.
It doesnt seem like Circuit City sells memcards for 360s, they only sell HDD, i chose circuit city because i received an $60 gift card as a Christmas present, so if i was going to spend $20, its better to use that $20 with the $60.
The next time i get money is in February, i could take it out of my savings ($200), but i want to keep it in case something i possess starts to be defective.
The HDD costs $100, which comes with an 60GB, 3 month live, and an wired headset. I pretty much only want the HDD.

Doesnt it want you to install the update on the primary storage?
and if i get an HDD, will i be able to transfer all gamertags, and gamesaves from the MU to the HDD without any problems and doesnt need to buy additional to make it work?

damn... and i was hoping to get Lost Odyssey too.

i know, but i dont really have money to waste, all i have now is an $60 gift card.
If i was going to dip on my savings, then isnt better to get the HDD?

Back
Top Bottom