What happened to Antdemo?

yer I do, infact i make 1 because I had to pm and apologise to someone.

I'd rather get it over and done with.

sometimes rules are better broken then amended.

I know.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas all for 2mo.

most people want me banned so I guess that's the way it's going to be.

see you in another 2 years lol.

Cya lator all.

Hold on, 01000, 3years ago I was banned, ok, I made multi accounts, yet I still helped people and posted and tried helping and kept getting banned and resigning up and still helping yet i just gave up. (I was banned for posting links) I never would do that but I can;t prove it wasn't me unless maybe someone ip checks me from when the link posts was made.

It just proves how much I do help, and how much I like to help this place stay up on top of posts.

I can;t just leave the thread and bring it back up 10days lator, I'd rather make that my final post until I am unbanned if am not fair enough, i'll still be here just not registered.

No doubt
Hey bro, I don't hate you. I think that it is BS that you get to stay after being banned so many time though. But hey, it's not a democracy here. You would have gotten a lot further just ignoring this though.

maybe because I use to help a hell of alot of people?

I have had countless pm's about people saying thanks and asking for a further msn convo to sort their problems out.

I shouldn't even post and shouldn't be here.

I hope i don;t get perm banned but I can see it happening.

was the only way he was going to contact dave/the mods tbh, but yea its technically against the rules. yea whatever though, i wasnt exactly offended, but this whole thing is nothing to do with me so all i can do is wish you luck.

Back
Top Bottom