What happened to Antdemo?

Ignore his post count. He doesnt care about computers anymore like he said, and he seems to get very defensive at what everyone says to him, which causes him to explode like this.

I'm just curious why was Antdemo banned and for how long? I know he likes to create lots of random threads, but from what I seen the guy is harmless :)

I send an email to an admin before posting this, but he sad he has no idea… I also checked the banned thread, last post there was in November..

Thanks

I was banned because I was being a shitface

Originally Posted by Antdemo
its muppets like you who fuck our credit rate up, fuck our economy up , pricks that go to the bank and get loans that cant afford to pay back, dipshits who get credit cards and go over the limit and never pay back IT'S YOU ***** WHO ARE FUCKIN IT UP!
And let me just put this right., IT DOES DEPEND ON YOUR SALERY IT ALL DOES? OMFG

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=74405&highlight=overdrawn

:rolleyes:

Ok, you need to understand that is overdrawn charges not a loan.

Which has nothing to do with the crises.

Damn Antdemo.

You have a bad day or something, or just don't like credit cards?

:eek:

Ah well he ain't here to answer. Hope yor well dude.

Thanks

yes but its how you conduct yourself in an argument that matters , there are many occasions both here and in real life i have felt like telling people to fuck right off however i rarely do because it dosent get you anywhere you just need to chill out and take a break if you feel like that i wouldnt have an issue if he contructed his argument clearly and didnt rant and rave and swear
i have had disagreements with members on here and never once told them to fuck off so imo he is out of line in that respect if he could control his temper he wouldnt be banned

I agree

Haha, when you call names in an arguement, you get no where at all. The best way, is too point out, or make the other person seem somewhat right, because if they see that you agree with them partially, they will be MUCH more willing to listen to your side. If you just bluntly point out how wrong they are, they will get very defensive...
Something Antdemo needs to learn... along with grammer... haha

I can see you hate me, It's not the 1st time I noticed.

A lesson or two for you wouldn't hurt either. LOL.

Love it

That is bullpoo, I got banned unfairly, I was on a college network and someone was posting links or someone had my ip, I got banned for that and I also got banned for an attempt to hack cf which I one never ever would do, david seen me threw this and we spoke + I can't hack anyway nor would I try, well, depends.

I don't post junk crap, I am well against it.

Good riddance. He's just a pain in the ass. How long is this ban?

Then don;t read what I have to say, am glad you hate me because I feel the same way.

not long enough

Ok between the whole CF just ban me for a month and lets get it over and done with.

Seriously...just do it.

Seriously log out.

Ignore his post count. He doesnt care about computers anymore like he said, and he seems to get very defensive at what everyone says to him, which causes him to explode like this.

Rename it to SUPERHARSH

Like I said, I don't like computers, but yet the internet is freedom of choice, I think the internet is fine, just pc's, they are so frustrating alot.

I am defensive, always have been always will, I think all the time, I am never switched of, I always have or mostly always will have something to say because that's me, I can't change that.

pfft.

I love it, give me shit behind my back, ok I do apologise, i did explode, i am abit of a prick sometimes and i shouldn't take it out on other people.

some things are best left alone

This is antdemo, please ban this account sorry but i just can't agree with what some have to say

I can;t just leave the thread and bring it back up 10days lator, I'd rather make that my final post until I am unbanned if am not fair enough, i'll still be here just not registered.

No doubt

I can;t just leave the thread and bring it back up 10days lator, I'd rather make that my final post until I am unbanned if am not fair enough, i'll still be here just not registered.

No doubt

You know making multiple accounts is against forum rules? You're digging yourself a grave here.

Back
Top Bottom