FS: XFX8800 GTS (G92) 512Mb Alpha Dog!!!

the price is still pretty steep.
I would only pay $100 max. Theres better cards for $140.
might be hard for you to sell it for that price here since it is an computer forum.

truth be told, thats pretty much how much you will get unless you sell it to an inexperienced pc user/builder.
Computer parts decrease very rapidly, one day they costs $300, the next they lose $50 in value.

but still dude....i paid 250 bucks for this. and im not gonna sell 150$ less. This card runs most games on max. and go look around for my card. there like 270 and up. i couldnt find any where cheaper.

and are u violating rule 6 of these forums? plz check it.

but still dude....i paid 250 bucks for this. and im not gonna sell 150$ less. This card runs most games on max. and go look around for my card. there like 270 and up. i couldnt find any where cheaper.

and are u violating rule 6 of these forums? plz check it.
Why do you need to upgrade then?

Guys leave him alone. We tried to help him with his price and he's being ignorant, let it go.. We all know that card isn't worth the price he's asking.

EDIT: Just for a reference. My 4870 was $300 new 4 months ago, now I'd be lucky to get $140 out of it. You can either listen to us and lower your price, or the card won't sell, it's that simple. There are no if's and's or but's about it.

dude...because its used...and opened...no one is going to give you $140 or $160 when we can go and get a brand new card for that kind of price.

I agree with Teny, $100 maybe.

Back
Top Bottom