SO what did ya buy?

Holysky

Fully Optimized
Just wondering what you got yourself or others for X-Mas

i bought my dad a watch

Mom and Step Dad season 1 and 2 of HOUSE (Bleh)

those were just a few examples, what did you give?

I got a 60" Sony DLP t.v. from Tiger Direct on Black Friday. It came broken and Tiger Direct wouldn't replace it. So, I just took that money and built myself a new computer. :)

I built my sister one too. I got a GPS for my dad and a massage chair for my mom.

WOW lol is the pc in your Sig? I bet they are going to be very happy (if you didn't give it to them yet)

I got a rug for my sister for her room, an Ace Ventura boxset for my brother, a Genesis boxset, which is DVD+SACD (shared between us all money wise), and my mum a Phillips portable DVD player which was on offer for £60 which I think is amazing for the money, and my little sister, a block style magnetised mechanno, set thingy.

I don't know about anyone else, but I actually prefer watching people open gifts I've got them, than getting ones myself.

WOW lol is the pc in your Sig? I bet they are going to be very happy (if you didn't give it to them yet)

My dad needs it for work. So, I had to give it to him when he needed to go to New Jersey. My moms back gave out today and I had to use the chair, haha. I haven't given my sister her gift yet. She already knows what it is, because she came into my room and saw it.

Built my parents a computer from new and used parts. My mom had asked me if I had gotten something for them yet, I said maybe, and I was working on it almost right in front of them for probably a month (acquiring parts, procrastinating, lol). I like to gag gift a lot, put small things in big boxes and maybe throw in weight or noise makers, so when I just put the system back in the box the case came in and wrapped it, my mom thinks it's a lot smaller than the box, lol.

I got a flash drive for my brother and did gag gift that one. Put it in a box that my PSU came in, threw an old dead PSU in it for weight, found another box a bit bigger and put the PSU box in there, and then put that box in an even bigger box with packing peanuts and a random old computer mouse for a noisemaker. And of course the use of duct tape is mandatory. :p He'll never know.

I got a flash drive for my brother and did gag gift that one. Put it in a box that my PSU came in, threw an old dead PSU in it for weight, found another box a bit bigger and put the PSU box in there, and then put that box in an even bigger box with packing peanuts and a random old computer mouse for a noisemaker. And of course the use of duct tape is mandatory. :p He'll never know.

thats my kind of gift wrapping there.

I've been known to save peanuts for that very reason. My dad gets rid of them for that reason. I've used boxes that my drums came in for gift certificates.

better be the good stuff lol

i would buy my friends stuff, but they piss me off most of the time ;)

Back
Top Bottom