Funny free service to prank your mates!!!

who cares?
Give them a phone number and they can sell it to who knows what other company that decides to call that phone every 2 seconds selling cruises... Need I have another reason? Pranking your friends is one thing, them getting annoying telemarketer calls because of your prank is very annoying on their part.

IT WORKS!!! i pranked a friend when he was at work.. hilarious.. hhahahahhahaahah

Haha awesome! I just pranked this girl my younger sister hates, she kept on ringing our house and stalking my sister. I pranked here with the "Wuzzup!" message at 2:00am! Eat that b****!
Now I'll try it on that chick that when in my sisters email account! ^_^

Give them a phone number and they can sell it to who knows what other company that decides to call that phone every 2 seconds selling cruises... Need I have another reason? Pranking your friends is one thing, them getting annoying telemarketer calls because of your prank is very annoying on their part.

Hmm, I hope they don't do that. I read on the website "We don't sell your phone number to ANYONE!" I hope that is true. Will do some research later.

EDIT: Oh and you can put your number in a "DO NOT CALL" list. It's actually against the law if they do sell your number and they promised they didn't. Telemarketers can only ring on certain times, in Australia if they ring at like early morning or late at night, too much or on a certain day (I think it's Sunday) then that is against the law here.

I would never give a website like that my phone number or any of my friends phone numbers. Who knows what they will do with it. You might start getting all kinds of unwanted calls and stuff.

I would never give a website like that my phone number or any of my friends phone numbers. Who knows what they will do with it. You might start getting all kinds of unwanted calls and stuff.

Yeah, but really it doesn't bother me. I like to get one or two every now and then because I find it fun to pick on the telemarketers or annoying them. Once when I was bored I was on the phone for an hour, making as if I was going to buy a shitload of there products, in the end I just wasted her time :D

But I hate getting it too much, because you can't sit down because the freakin' phone's ringing too much! And you can't turn the phone off because there's always a chance of an emergency (receiving and sending).

If it does start to get out of hand you can use legal action, but in their ToS it says they won't sell the number and use it for ANYTHING. No personal identification is stored. Just browse around because it's fairly popular.

Back
Top Bottom