Video game violence...

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Does it really cause people to do crazy, idiotic things? I really need everyone's opinions for a project. Please give a detailed opinion. Not just no, or yes. If everyone gave a few sentences, that would be wonderful.

I think sometimes people who play too much, especially online games as WOW or LineAge, amake no difference between virtual and real worlds, and may do things which are really crazy.

Try to play one game the whole night and you will see its items everywhere...

no, it doesnt, its the parents that dont raise there kid's right that make the kids have the problem. to tired to explain more =\

Well, take this from a 13 year old who loves to game. Games may make us do some things. Like by seeing someone in a game do an awesome thing, you may want to copy that action irl.

But in general, no, video games don't make people do crazy things or make people go on the streets and kill random people because they though GTA IV was awesome and there favourite game.

It also depends on the person. I mean an intelligent person would think about their actions.

There is one guy, who has tried to sue Rockstar on almost every game they make... Can't remember his name right now... I'm sure someone can help me out...
Well anyway, he lost every single case. All his cases were saying that games like Manhunt and GTA were causing kids to go out killing. In one case, he tried to blame a murder on Manhunt. Well, the murderer had never even played a PS2, the victim it was found had played Manhunt.

Back
Top Bottom