I have an idea!

Holysky

Fully Optimized
There has been a little bit of argument in the general section about people posting deals, no big deal, but i would like to request that a section to post all the deals and price updates to be made to stop all of the misunderstanding. It would probably be flooded around holidays and a lot of guest would consider registering to this website. Maybe made right under gallery so it gets more attention then say the reviews section?

What do you think?

We don't need a separate forum just for deals. There wouldn't be any activity in it.

so? it doesn't need to have an activity, all it is (is) a place to post deals!

I'm not sure a section would be the best idea. It wouldn't get any activity and is just more work for mods. A sticky thread in the general hardware forum might be worth trying, but I can live without a deals section or sticky thread.

It would free up some space as well. Now users don't have to make daily threads for deals. Begin a sticky, and I'll add onto it daily. I'm on Newegg everyday for at least 2 hours, haha. I have no life, I know. :)

I don't really think it's a good idea, you would have to provide links for international users and it's a quite broad subject. Like one post might talk about a case mod, the other a CPU cooler and the other could be a mouse or neons for your PC.

Also, is it a good deal if you save $1? $10? $20? $50?
It just makes it a meeting point for advertisers too by the way...

Back
Top Bottom