S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Shadow of Chernobyl $4.99

yeh i agree, its like fallout 3 but no were near as good lol, and it takes like a million bullets to kill someone (damn those unrealistic deveolpers!). I would buy it for $5 but unfortunately i bought it for $40 when it came out >.<\

Just started playing it. It's alright. Worth $5 I guess. Really shakes a lot when you walk, which is kinda cool, kinda not, lol.

it's got ups and downs, overall i like it. however i have a hard time staying focused on it..

10 minutes at a time, lol. I killed one dude, then some other dude killed me, and then I quit cause I had to restart the level, lol. The first level.
Took like 3 clips to kill the guy too...

The same thing happened to me lol. Let me just add that the 10 min of gameplay includes about 8-9 mins of running around doing nothing, then maybe a firefight where I die because the other guy can take 50 bullets to the chest.

There was also Half Life 1 for $1 on Steam a while ago. My friend didn't have a credit card so he payed me $5 if I buy it for him as a gift, so I did. Then my other friend messages me and didnt't have a credit card either. He didn't pay me back but anyway..then my other friend was jealous because I didn't buy it for him!

Now the friend that payed me back for Half Life 1 is asking me to buy S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadows of Chernobyl, I just said I was busy and tired etc but really I cbf. It's holidays, we aren't going to see each other at school, so he wouldn't pay me back anyways.

Paypal works too, tell them to give you $10 and then you will buy it, lol. Too late now though.

The same thing happened to me lol. Let me just add that the 10 min of gameplay includes about 8-9 mins of running around doing nothing, then maybe a firefight where I die because the other guy can take 50 bullets to the chest.

lol every enemy is a separate boss fight,

Back
Top Bottom