if you live by a Fry's computer store...

I noticed you advertise a lot around here. Why?

It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it.

See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.

Where did I say, "Just stop?"

Not really. You're just trying to read between the lines, when there is nothing there.

"Just stop making new threads for every product."= Demand
"It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it."= Suggestion

Would you like me to say please next time?

I like seeing these threads. It's a great way to alert the members of some great money saving deals.

Keep up the good work wol-va-rine.
thumb.gif

Not really. You're just trying to read between the lines, when there is nothing there.

"Just stop making new threads for every product."= Demand
"It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it."= Suggestion

Would you like me to say please next time?

:rolleyes:

"Just don't make a new thread for every new deal." is the same, as the demand scenario you posted, if you want to keep denying it and being a tool, that's up to you, instead of dragging out a thread that started because you were whining about "advertising", just realize that you were wrong, posting good deals for others is not advertising, the only other person that responded to this even said so but you still keep whining and whining...

I'll post whatever I want to, whether you like it or not, just to reiterate my point, this is not "your" board, as much as you want it to be, that fact isn't gonna change, if you don't like my posts, ignore them, it's that simple...

:rolleyes:

"Just don't make a new thread for every new deal." is the same, as the demand scenario you posted, if you want to keep denying it and being a tool, that's up to you, instead of dragging out a thread that started because you were whining about "advertising", just realize that you were wrong, posting good deals for others is not advertising, the only other person that responded to this even said so but you still keep whining and whining...

I'll post whatever I want to, whether you like it or not, just to reiterate my point, this is not "your" board, as much as you want it to be, that fact isn't gonna change, if you don't like my posts, ignore them, it's that simple...

I don't understand why you're getting so smart? I asked you out of kindness, if you wanted me to say please, so you wouldn't think I was trying to be rude. I don't understand what your problem is.

See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.

Your posts make it seem like you have a problem with Wolvarine's threads. I think I'm right when I say that 99% of people on this forum find his "deal threads" pretty useful, especially when it gives our members the opportunity to save some money. It's alright if you felt like playing Mr. FBI and exploring the possibility of him being a Fry's employee.

even if he was a frys employee what difference would it make he would still be showing us some good deals
anyway i dont have a problem with these deal threads , maybe in future it would be an idea to let people know its a deal cos i read this title and thought maybe he had problems with frys or something but its no biggies i wouldnt usually look in them cos a lot of them are for american stores which i cant buy from seeing as im in the UK so most the time i just skim past them

even if he was a frys employee what difference would it make he would still be showing us some good deals
anyway i dont have a problem with these deal threads , maybe in future it would be an idea to let people know its a deal cos i read this title and thought maybe he had problems with frys or something but its no biggies i wouldnt usually look in them cos a lot of them are for american stores which i cant buy from seeing as im in the UK so most the time i just skim past them

I don't have a problem. I just suggested he should start a thread and keeping adding deals to it. I'm grateful he's helping us out. But, how much more organized and productive would it be if it was all the same thread? If he's giving us deals everyday. Why not put them all in the same thread, and make it a time line of some sort? You guys over analyze way too much.

Back
Top Bottom