if you live by a Fry's computer store...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
they have a really good deal on an P-182 Mini computer case, $160+ at Newegg not including shipping, but at Fry's (while supplies last) it's only $30...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I will never shop at Fry's again. Talk about horrible customer service. It's practically nonexistent.

I will never shop at Fry's again. Talk about horrible customer service. It's practically nonexistent.

if I lived by a Fry's the only "customer service" I would require is for them to give me my receipt after saving $140 on a pretty good case...

:D :D :D

I noticed you advertise a lot around here. Why?

advertise...? for who...? this time of year, especially, there are great deals out there, I figure that some people may need some of the things I post, this is the second post questioning my motives and I really don't understand it, I don't work in the industry, I just look for the cheapest quality parts for my own systems and let people in on what I consider to be good deals, someone looking for a decent case for a mATX mobo might find this thread useful, personally, I'd appreciate it if someone gave me a heads up to a deal where I could get something I need/want at a 80% discount...

:confused:

It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it.

It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it.

wow, if I'm reading this correctly, now you, not the mods, dictate what people can and can't post, you seem to think quite highly of yourself, I can't say that I share that opinion, since this isn't your personal board, why don't you try this, if they upset you so much, ignore my posts and I will do likewise with yours...

now that sounds like a good deal to me...

wow, if I'm reading this correctly, now you, not the mods, dictate what people can and can't post, you seem to think quite highly of yourself, I can't say that I share that opinion, since this isn't your personal board, why don't you try this, if they upset you so much, ignore my posts and I will do likewise with yours...

now that sounds like a good deal to me...

See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.

See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.

maybe I read your post wrong, but "just stop..." didn't sound like a suggestion, if I did then I appologize, my bad, I just don't understand why people would have a problem with others posting deals (some up to %80 off) that others may be able to use, half of the posts here are about building and upgrading systems, if it were me, I'd want to know about ways to save money doing so, especially since many of the people upgrading/building are on a budget...

I guess I'll just keep them to myself from now on, no biggie...

Back
Top Bottom