Car Thread!

Got some 08-09 OEM tC Headlights here is a pic cant wait to put them on! I love how projectors light up the road, ill be slapping an HID kit too.

IMG_2204.jpg

ok wth ok for my car i got a new crankshaft position sensor i thought it was like on teh bottom of my engine but the one i ordered n the one i pulled outa my car werent eh same lenghts so the guy at ford told me it was like in front of the engine so i pulled that one out and both of them were ht same length so i replaced teh old oily sensor with the new one and the car runs fine but if i look on autozones sit it says that the camshaft position sensor is where the crankshaft position sensor wth im so confused,

my car us running fine but um did i miss place something?

Fucking potholes! Fucked up my tire real good... Got a light scratch on the rim didnt bend at all, good thing there the OEM upgrade ones made by Enkei.

Also im not been too happy with the Kumho AST tires. Quality wise it sucks I had two buldges on the front one replaced it with the warranty then landed on this pothole and fucked up the front and still managed to get a tiny buldge on my rear tires. Stay away from Kumho, im replacing my tires for some higher quality brand.

Huge buldge
IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

Oh wait another one in the same tire!
IMG_2209.jpg

And the little one on the rear tire
IMG_2212.jpg

I haven't posted much on this site in the past several months, but I've had my car for like 5 months now and did a little bit to it. Not a whole bunch. It's a 2003 Ford Zx2.

A day or 2 before I bought it.
DSCF0336.jpg

The nice dent it came with.
DSCF0341.jpg

Pinstripe taken off.
HPIM1659.jpg

Added aftermarket fogs in the place where the stock fogs come on premium versions of my car.
HPIM1947.jpg

At a Zx2 meet last week. The Sky owner used to own the black Zx2 w/ the body kit.
HPIM2035-1.jpg

I've also replaced the tires and got Michelin Primacy MXV4's. I have a Pioneer head since the stock was crap. I also got a PDR guy to come remove the dents. I would post pics, but it's limit 5 pics per post...so yeah... Full Photobucket of pics.

It's been a decent car so far. Only had to replace the thermostat and a vacuum hose. I don't plan to do any engine mods anytime soon. Maybe a CAI someday when I have some money to spend on my car, but not much else. Any engine mods I might do would be for gas mileage mostly. If curious, the engine is a 4 cyl Zetec, basically the same thing that comes in Contours and '00-'04ish Focuses.

^^ Looks like a nice car!! Great for your first car I would say. Great to have something reliable.

As for potholes... I hit every one!! haha, not really, but having a truck, with decent size tires, it's not something I have to worry about, lol. We get a lot of bad ones out here... Last year my friend hit one in his car, when a group of 5 of us went to the movies... it was like -30 with the windchill. Cracked the whole rim!!

Intersting fact I found out today... I was reading on the Ford engine series, because someday I want to swap a V8 in my ranger. I was reading about the 3 different versions of the 351, then I started reading about the duratec engines that are available in other countries mainly. And found out a V12 version of the duratec line is used in the Aston Martin cars.

Oh, and the 6.2L modular V8 BOSS engine is coming out next year in the SVT Rapter!!

Fucking potholes! Fucked up my tire real good... Got a light scratch on the rim didnt bend at all, good thing there the OEM upgrade ones made by Enkei.

Also im not been too happy with the Kumho AST tires. Quality wise it sucks I had two buldges on the front one replaced it with the warranty then landed on this pothole and fucked up the front and still managed to get a tiny buldge on my rear tires. Stay away from Kumho, im replacing my tires for some higher quality brand.

Huge buldge

Oh wait another one in the same tire!

And the little one on the rear tire

If it's in city you can make the city pay for the damages. They are responsible for keeping the roads in good condition.

got rid of my lovely civic and got myself an acura tl

the car was a theft recovery, it was just missing the seats and had a rip in the headliner.
Besides the suspension, the work wheels, and the oem kit it's fully stock. tint is coming soon along with a nice audio system. all feedback and comments good or bad are appreciated. enjoy.

2wdwlr9.jpg

2qwhgcm.jpg

2zo8yed.jpg

f3gjdt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom