Let me google that for you

It's purpose is to show how easy it is to do a Google for something instead of asking for help on a site.

Sarcasm at it's finest. :D

It's been doing the rounds recently i don't like it. It's quite pretentious. When you ask for help with something on a forum, sometimes you actually want to talk to someone on the forums about it, you wanna chat about a complicated subject with a bunch of people and speak back and forth with them about it, otherwise what's the point. If someone posts a question on a forum, they want help from the more knowledgeable members, not just the words
' Google Is Your Friend!'

It's been doing the rounds recently i don't like it. It's quite pretentious. When you ask for help with something on a forum, sometimes you actually want to talk to someone on the forums about it, you wanna chat about a complicated subject with a bunch of people and speak back and forth with them about it, otherwise what's the point. If someone posts a question on a forum, they want help from the more knowledgeable members, not just the words
' Google Is Your Friend!'

Well, I personally like the words:
' Wiki if Your Friend! '
better than google.

But the good thing is, you can just add wiki to the ending of something in google and it brings up a wiki site!
Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom