Where are you going on Vaction for Holidays

Sinonymous

In Runtime
I headed down to florida. How about you?

Oh, if I'm not back on I a few days, Merry Christmas and of couse a great New Year! ;)

im going ... nowhere :(
well technically i came back from uni. thats a holiday i guess, just a very bad one :p

Hopefully after Christmas I'll be taking a road trip to California:D

There's a family down the road who is originally from California, the parents have been living down here in Alabama for several years, and their son has stayed out here some but here recently he's decided to live here full time. Some of his stuff is still in California though, so he's driving out there to pack the last of his stuff up and invited my friends dad and told him if he knew a few people who wanted to go the more the merrier:p

So hopefully, the plan is to leave the 26th, arrive in California late the 27th, spend the 28th looking around, leave the 29th and arrive back in 'Bama on the 30th:p

I am going on a Cruise for 4 weeks. 2 of them going to Europe then Caribbeans

i am probably going to go over my Dads and make sure he is alright because he is very sick :(

but then i am coming home to have fun with my new setup :):):)

Going upstate NYC for 4 days, we rented a house there. It will be me plus 6 more people, we have a big van that we will use to get there, its like 2-3h road trip :) But we going there for New Years, leaving on the 30th and coming back on the 2nd. It WILL BE CRAZZZZYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom