The RIAA changing their Tactics?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i was reading an article, and it seems the RIAA is going to do things differently now, They pretty much joined with the ISP and send out warnings before filing lawsuits. I think they will file a lawsuit after multiple warnings instead of out of nowhere.

Link

RIIA is only in the USA, right? So people living in different countries won't get in trouble by them?

If that's the case, then that's just awesome for me!

i dont think its awesome for you. if anything they will file a lawsuit against you without giving you a warning. So i think i prefer to get a few warnings before getting sued.

i dont think its awesome for you. if anything they will file a lawsuit against you without giving you a warning. So i think i prefer to get a few warnings before getting sued.

But I'm not in the USA.

But I'm not in the USA.

i know.
Im saying that people in the US will get warnings before getting sued. While people that resides out of the US might get sued without getting any warning.

I rather get a couple of warnings from DL then get sued than getting sued without a warning.

i know.
Im saying that people in the US will get warnings before getting sued. While people that resides out of the US might get sued without getting any warning.

I rather get a couple of warnings from DL then get sued than getting sued without a warning.

Hmm, I don't know what happens here in Australia, but soon there will be a compulsory internet filter for all residents in Australia, which sucks. Gives me another reason to move overseas, but anyway, we can protest :D

Back
Top Bottom