S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Shadow of Chernobyl $4.99

superman22x

Golden Master
$4.99 for STALKER on steam. Good game or no? Is it kinda like FEAR where it is intended as sort of a scary game?

Looking at the screenshots, it doesnt look that great... Looks like you are fighting deformed people from the nuclear explosion. Basically zombies, not my type of game.

$4.99 for STALKER on steam. Good game or no? Is it kinda like FEAR where it is intended as sort of a scary game?

I actually signed up and bought the game on steam yesterday. The game is good so far I guess. The only complaint I have right now is that the game feels as though there is no direction, you kinda just wonder off and do whatever. Kinda feels like a cross between WoW and FEAR :D

I actually signed up and bought the game on steam yesterday. The game is good so far I guess. The only complaint I have right now is that the game feels as though there is no direction, you kinda just wonder off and do whatever. Kinda feels like a cross between WoW and FEAR :D

its meant to be kind of like a rpg fps for single playr which is just plain weird.

Oh, I bought it. $5, I figured I couldnt go wrong... I have all break, and MP games dont work too well with my internet anyway...

Back
Top Bottom