Craigslist strikes again...

New, that setup would cost around $180.

Great find!

from my last post until now I was swapping out PSUs in my Aerocool ExtremEngine 3t case, the True Power is surprisingly...light, to be such a quality PSU (but so was my Antec Earthwatts 500w)...

I am seriously thinking of making the Mystique my main rig case, it looks cool as she-it in person, wow, also, it is screwless which will help with as much as I go into my case, my Aerocool has been my baby since I got it 3 years ago but the Cooler Master is tempting me to cheat...

:D

I actually could have got it for $30 like the listing, but he held it for me for a week and we had a couple missed meetings for the swap, so I tipped him $20, lol, I wouldn't have felt right only giving him only $30, maybe I'm going soft in my old age, but it was still a good deal at $50 and he had his wife and kids with him and they went to breakfast so I figured I'd pay for their breakfast to show my appreciation...

of course if I had opened it up and found a generic case and generic PSU I would have had to hunt him down like the dirty dog he would've been, but thankfully that wasn't necessary, there's nothing better than an honest Craigslister...

not only was it a great deal, it was one I needed, I was going to order this PSU if I couldn't get the case and psu...

:D

there is one thing I don't like about the True Power, the fan exhausts into the case across the motherboard while the Basiq vented outside the case, my temps have risen about 5°, but they were already low so it's not that big a deal...

Back
Top Bottom