Watch pictures on DVD?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
my mom came back from China, (No 8800GT for me since it costs $200 there).
and her niece burnt her a copy of a wedding she attended to, but its more of a data DVD.
My mom wants me to make it so she can see the pictures on a dvd player.
I need to know how, and the tools i need.
Thanks

i think she doesnt want a slide show, she wants to change the picture when she wants to.

Most DVD Players let you just wham a bunch of JPEGS on the disk, and the DVD player will let you play them back.

Dude. Who in China can afford a 8800gt if it costs 200 American.

That's like 1.5k Yuan ! A decent 1-2 month paycheck.

Anyway, I'm going back this summer. You know if they sell processors cheap?

i dont know, but last time i was there, some parts cost $20 cheaper or is the same as newegg pricing.
I think the reason why its $200 was because it was starting to get rare. I think HK sells it a bit more than other parts of china. There are a lot of PC shops around, so i dont think my mom looked very hard.

About the DVD thing.
Do i need to put them in a folder when i make the data DVD? because the one my mom brought back was in a folder called "Wedding".

You're looking for a program that will not only burn the pics to disc but make a menu to go with it. If memory serves I think Nero 6 does that. It makes a pic disc something like the Kodak software does for it's cameras. Look for a selection in the menu that says make picture disc.

You could use Microsoft Movie maker to make the images into videos, of like 5 minutes each or something to keep it there a while.

Then go to a program like Nero, and create a DVD with a menu, and each chapter is a different picture, and this will be scrollable too.

Depends how many pictures there are though.

It might also allow you to import pictures in Nero, and use them as chapters. I'm not sure however.

Back
Top Bottom