How Much do you Torrent\P2P?

That's why everybody should encourage Torrenting :D

Yeah, I agree with you %100 there.
And no wonder a lot of people here in Australia have illegal/hacked/cracked pay tv/Foxtel. Because it's so god damn expensive!

I like to Torrent and P2P. If there's like a game I really like, I'd usually go buy it if it needs a key to play online.

Excactly!

If Software,games,cds and movies were cheaper - More people would buy them!

But i wonder how this net net filter would affect this :(

Yeah, it sucks how Australia is going to get a compulsory national net filter which blocks out some sites from being accessed in the country.

Well, if this does start to get chaotic I'm moving to Europe when I'm older. :D

BS Lite + Shareaza + uTorrent + Mininova + Piratebay = Ultimate Combo

I have a seedbox so in the last 2 months I've uploaded probably about 5TB (yes, terabytes) and downloaded probably 500GB or so.

I have a seedbox so in the last 2 months I've uploaded probably about 5TB (yes, terabytes) and downloaded probably 500GB or so.
It's good when people seed, because it makes the download faster for everyone else.
Don't you like the feeling when your seeding, then you feel good about yourself because you just let heaps of people download something fast.

I can't do a whole lot anymore. My internet now has a 5gb cap. Nothing really happens when you go over, as long as I stay under once every couple months I am fine. Last 3 months I have been over though... next month I need to stay under, lol. I can't seed a whole lot with this either, as that takes a lot of bandwidth... Can't wait til new service is available...

Yeah, it sucks how Australia is going to get a compulsory national net filter which blocks out some sites from being accessed in the country.

Well, if this does start to get chaotic I'm moving to Europe when I'm older. :D

BS Lite + Shareaza + uTorrent + Mininova + Piratebay = Ultimate Combo

Demonoid is good too

Back
Top Bottom