How Much do you Torrent\P2P?

CrazyTiger

BSOD
How much do you Torrnet?

Personally ive collected over 400GB of music\movies\TV\Games shows over the past couple of months from it. Its like im addicted :eek:

Everything
But 400GB is a bit much
I just checked my stats in µTorrent and I have uploaded 510GB and Downloaded 202GB
Considering I only have a 250GB hard drive, that's pretty good.
I should be getting a 1TB HDD for Christmas so that's when the torrenting begins!

But, what do you mean by, past 'couple of months'?
Make sure you only download from decent and commented on torrents
Don''t want viruses, fake crap, etc

Torrentz ftw!

w00t!

I P2P/Torrent all the time. I like to read the comments though to see if it's a good download. I use µTorrent and Bearshare Lite 5.2.5.1 and the sites I use with µTorrent is mainly mininova and sometimes piratebay n others...
I use to seed a lot but I've stopped for now, soon i will start seeding all my files, except I cleared them off the µTorrent list lol

Happy torrenting!

I started downloading again last april when i got my 500GB HDD, then i ran out of room on that too and bought the 1.5TBer a couple of weeks ago :)

Soon I will get a HDD with 1tb+
Can't wait! 32mb cache, 7200rpm, SATA3gbs...kickass! xD

I torrent lots of things. I dont know how much exactly (I recently formatted my hard drive). I REALLY need to organize my stuff properly. I have two hard drives, and my recent stuff is just scattered across them! Not Good :(

Back
Top Bottom