Ice Storm in Indiana

I hate ice, but snow is so much fun!! Drifting and powersliding and all that fun stuff... OMG I wish I had 4x4 though... Especially with these AT2 tires I have, I could make it anywhere, lol.

I hate ice, but snow is so much fun!! Drifting and powersliding and all that fun stuff... OMG I wish I had 4x4 though... Especially with these AT2 tires I have, I could make it anywhere, lol.

Ya, wish I would've had my camera the other day, I was holding 150-200 yard drifts and combining them together around turns in 2WD. I'm rather good at counter steering mainly because I've been riding my gocarts on dirt since I was 6. :p

Ya, wish I would've had my camera the other day, I was holding 150-200 yard drifts and combining them together around turns in 2WD. I'm rather good at counter steering mainly because I've been riding my gocarts on dirt since I was 6. :p
lol, thats cause you got a jeep, so when you bury it in a drift, you lock it in 4 low and back out, lol. Mine doesnt always drift with the new tires, I actually have to work at it now! Need to put my L/S in when it warms up in April...

we got a pretty decent snowfall through out the day here in Brampton. About 25cm forsure, took awhile to finally get the drive way shoveled. Going into work today wasn't all that bad...but coming home was a different story lol :p

Haha, I spent 4 hours just shovelling the paths at my house and my grandpas(we are country folks), the driveway at my house would have added another 8 hours, and the drive at their house, another 2 months, and 3 back braces.
Under the snow at our house was about 2" of ice... I made it about 5 feet before my truck wouldnt move... without hitting the brakes, the back tire would spin on it's own, with the lightest tap of the pedal and not stop for about a minute, lol. It was slick, finaly it got plowed, and I could make it up...

see, when I dive my car out of my driveway, I've got something to take care of the ice I may encounter:

deicing.jpg

I would suggest resizing that image, 2504px × 3032px, not very dial up ;)

When i woke up this morning it was exactly 0.0f, we dont have too much snow but some of our neighboring counties got DUMPED on over this past week.

Spokane just set a world record for snowfall in 24hrs with 17 inchs :eek:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/36385664.html
"The weather service recorded 17 inches of snow at Spokane International Airport in the 24 hours that ended at 4 a.m., 4 inches more than the record of 13 inches set in 1984. Records have been kept since 1881."

I took my dad's Chevy Duramax Diesel truck out. I kept it in 2wd and started power-sliding around corners. Fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom