Cell Phones

CrazyTiger

BSOD
what kind of cell phones do u guys hav
i got a samsung delve, im on it now :)
browser is slow but i dont use it that much anyways, and for 20 bucks a month for unlimited data its a steal

I think there's already a thread on cell phones in the gallery section. But anyway, I have a Motorola W375 (but it's my first phone and im 13) so it's not supposed to be the best.

It's a shitty phone but it can send and receive calls which is what a phone is basically phone :D The phone was a Christmas present which was locked to Optus, I later on switched to Vodafone because they were cheaper.

Soon I want to get another phone later on, preferably a Nokia or maybe a Samsung, Sony Ericsson or LG. Used an iPhone before, it's okay/pretty good, not the best though.

I think there's already a thread on cell phones in the gallery section. But anyway, I have a Motorola W375 (but it's my first phone and im 13) so it's not supposed to be the best.

It's a shitty phone but it can send and receive calls which is what a phone is basically phone :D The phone was a Christmas present which was locked to Optus, I later on switched to Vodafone because they were cheaper.

Soon I want to get another phone later on, preferably a Nokia or maybe a Samsung, Sony Ericsson or LG. Used an iPhone before, it's okay/pretty good, not the best though.

my brother has an iphone and i like it a lot. The only complaints i would have would be the bulky size, lack of a 32GB model, no micro SD expansion (typical of apple), and no transferring files via bluetooth sucks.

Before i got my phone i thought the battery sucked on it, but after using mine i realized that surfing the internet through the carrier (not wi-fi) sucks down the batter WAY faster than the iphones browser does.

Back
Top Bottom