Racing games

I like the older Need For Speed Underground on PC. It's pretty good. Try it out, it's simple and easy to use and fun modes like Drift, Drag etc...

I still play Most Wanted, haha. It's a great game. Not realistic, but still. If you want a good simulation, wait for the new Gran Turismo.

I'm more into racing games where you can modify your car like the looks and stuff and make it seem more "street". I don't like the cars with the numbers and all the ads n shit, I like NFS where the cars are more for the streets. Waaayy better imo, don't you agree?

I mean like 4wd trucks, and it looks like the mod has them!! This game looks pretty sweet, I think I will def try it out. As well as Grid. Which I lost the password for the rar file, lmao.

If you want something that will kick your ass, try Richard Burns Rally.

I'm more into racing games where you can modify your car like the looks and stuff and make it seem more "street". I don't like the cars with the numbers and all the ads n shit, I like NFS where the cars are more for the streets. Waaayy better imo, don't you agree?

Not when it's an arcade racer with crappy physics and ugly body kits.

Back
Top Bottom