Not Teh PS3!

I got the wii for wii sports, and SSB to play with friends.
I got the 360 to play some 360 exclusive games.
I got a gaming PC to play the games that seem interesting.

Its not really money down the drain for me. Theres still games coming out for each one that im interested in, so when they come out, then i will start using it more often.
Ive been playing MHP2G and Dissidia on the PSP lately, so all my gaming revolves around that till i get bored. Im about to pick up Lost Odyssey to play on my 360.

O I see, so you get spoilt pretty heavy then.

Well, I can't buy games or consoles as I don't play games anymore, I stopped all that, but it is fun I guess so you gotta get something to keep you active lol

Maybe just 1 game but it's not costy or anything extreme.

actually im not spoiled.
I worked and saved up money paid for my own computer, and went half and half on the will with my friends mom, and split it three ways for the 360. I got most of my games by myself or received as birthday presents.
My parents didnt help me pay for any of it.
Reason why i can pay for them is because i dont have to pay for food/shelter/insurance/gas/school, because i live my parents, dont have a car, and i have FA and COF to pay for school.

lucky you lol.

I aint criticizing you btw.

Think you have a decent way around things, smart move man.

Anyhow I best get on with ma workl.

Doesn't sound like the ps3 is very important in your household, noone uses it and nobody has bought games for it, thats why they are selling it. I assume it's a 60gb since you said it was backwards compatible. Mine was $600 bucks brand new. Thats an awful expensive toy to have just sitting around. Now it appears that you only want it because they are going to get rid of it.

Doesn't sound like the ps3 is very important in your household, noone uses it and nobody has bought games for it, thats why they are selling it. I assume it's a 60gb since you said it was backwards compatible. Mine was $600 bucks brand new. Thats an awful expensive toy to have just sitting around. Now it appears that you only want it because they are going to get rid of it.

As i have said before,the only reason why no-body has bought games for it,is because everyone is saving up for our holidays.I Would like to keep it for when Blu-ray movies become what the DVD is today,also for when GT5 Finally comes out. (When LOL)

Oh and the 1st 60gb Ps3 Model should fetch quite alot.

As i have said before,the only reason why no-body has bought games for it,is because everyone is saving up for our holidays.I Would like to keep it for when Blu-ray movies become what the DVD is today,also for when GT5 Finally comes out. (When LOL)

Oh and the 1st 60gb Ps3 Model should fetch quite alot.

Since your living in Australia (like me) you probably have the PAL version. I've heard somewhere that the PAL 60gb PS3 have some issues with the cpu or something. Anyway, I wanna get PS3, but I probably wont until next year...

Neodude112320, just do a shitload of chores around the house, like from now to Christmas Eve/Day just work a lot and say you want the PS3 back in return.

^ Well im already getting payed They have already me to do heaps of chores around the house,and im unsure of wether or not that is true about the PAL 60gb PS3.

Im Probably gonna get a few Ps3 Games...

Back
Top Bottom