Not Teh PS3!

Well, if it isnt to break game addiction or you guys are having a financial crisis, then there shouldnt be a reason why you guys should sell it.

It could be kept at a Blu-ray player, which i think a regular blu-ray player costs about $200 lat time i checked. So its better to keep it in a long run.

Start using it more, buy 1 game you think you would play a lot, and start talking how it will help in a long run and some advantages why you guys should keep it, and say "not using it enough" is a not a valid point in opposing keeping it.

Well, if it isnt to break game addiction or you guys are having a financial crisis, then there shouldnt be a reason why you guys should sell it.

It could be kept at a Blu-ray player, which i think a regular blu-ray player costs about $200 lat time i checked. So its better to keep it in a long run.

Start using it more, buy 1 game you think you would play a lot, and start talking how it will help in a long run and some advantages why you guys should keep it, and say "not using it enough" is a not a valid point in opposing keeping it.

Good Point

Well None of use are addicted LOL and we arent in any financial trouble LOL.

You have a point there,i should buy a game or two,they know it's a blu-ray player but i guess because Blu-Ray isnt quite mainstream yet,they havnt realised that it will be in the near future.

I don't understand why you'd need to keep it if you don't use it.

I don't understand.

I bought a PS3 and their a load of horse crumble for the cash, so I sold it back, it'd be better selling it as a console, but on the other hand, It'd be good to keep it because it has Blu-ray .

If you want to keep it just speak with your dad on a personal matter and tell him, just say, 'look dad, am not being funny but you can't sell the ps3, I'd like to buy it from you, and tell him you'd be happy to buy it off him in installments. like $75 a month.

I just can;t understand why nobody uses it and it's still around.

And everybody is in financial trouble, even if you are rich your still lower in the ditch...... ya bitch

omg-wtf.jpg

The Only reason no-one has been using it is because we havnt bought any games in a while (Everybody has been saving for holidays),i cant be in debt too a seconds person (Im Still paying off my laptop :( )

And I Know not everybody is in financial trouble,with the way my parent budget,with our income we manage ok,the only debt we are in is our home loan.

knock ya dad out with the ps3 and tell him it's the new advanced criminal kit.

He'll keep it then to bust the criminals

Or, go out, go and buy 3 ps1's and glue them all together, then you got a ps3

I don't understand why you'd need to keep it if you don't use it.

I don't understand.

I bought a PS3 and their a load of horse crumble for the cash, so I sold it back, it'd be better selling it as a console, but on the other hand, It'd be good to keep it because it has Blu-ray .

If you want to keep it just speak with your dad on a personal matter and tell him, just say, 'look dad, am not being funny but you can't sell the ps3, I'd like to buy it from you, and tell him you'd be happy to buy it off him in installments. like $75 a month.

I just can;t understand why nobody uses it and it's still around.

And everybody is in financial trouble, even if you are rich your still lower in the ditch...... ya bitch

omg-wtf.jpg

I have a wii, a 360, and a gaming pc that i barely use anymore. I dont think its a best investment, its better to just keep them then to sell it back for 50% of what i paid for.
Its nice having them around in case i see a game out that i want. I can just get it and play without rebuying them.
Im about to get a PS3 for MGS4, Initial D, and FFXIII/FFvXIII, and its only for those games, and probably just use the system as a blu-ray.

problem is, longer you keep then, less value they are, until 20years it's classed as a collective item.

I wouldn't really be stupid enough to invest in a wii a 360 and a gaming pc if i never used them, what's that? 1.5grand down the drain?

I think i'd save cash and just buy a pc for $500 then lose $1,000.
But if that's what you want, sure it's all you not me :)

Back
Top Bottom