Calling all Musicians...

That's cool. I've always wanted to play the guitar. I watched Shanaya's video and it looks pretty cool. Anyone think I could teach myself how to play?

I play bass. I learned sheet music. I think it is much easier. Altough tabs are free on the internet and sheet music isn't...

I have a Les Paul Special 2, Behringer GM-108, Yamaha TBS Acoustic and a Rogue bass. Take your time. I've been playing for 5 years now. The slower you go now, the faster you'll learn.

personally...
I wouldn't get this for two reasons.

all it is that there is a USB sound card built into the guitar.
you could easily buy a regular, (cheaper) or a regular (same price better quality) guitar and use a ordinary jack lead to plug the guitar into a computer through the mic jack.
or you could spend less than the same amount buying a regular guitar and a usb sound card to plug it in.

if you really wanted to blow a whole boat load on a guitar to plug into your computer then look at the Gibson magic guitars. (they use an ethernet style jack socket where each pickup pole piece is individually wound so that you can get each not from each string at each pup position as a clean signal, and apply different effects to different strings etc...

Back
Top Bottom