Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

You must be some kind of genious kid, lol.
Had gym class today, we got back our quiz we had on hockey sometime ago... Yup, we have quizes in gym class.... anyway, here is one of the questions:
Name two ways to stop another player from scoring(2 points)

Easy question, and two kids, one a girl, one a guy answered it correctly. Use a foot or stick to stop them from advancing, or put your body in the way of the puck, simple. But they both added on: trip the player, slash the player, or injure the player in any way. As a joke. Well, the teacher is not good humored... to guys. The guy gets -2, and apparently, if he didnt answer it right, he could have gotten -4 on the question, out of two points... now the girl doesnt get any points taken off... She even pointed it out, the girl was like, "You didnt take points off mine!" While the guy, "What!! You took 2 points off mine!!" Teacher ignored it, and went on... pisses me off when that shit happens. Could be sexist, or racist, or both, as the guy was Hispanic. God I hate our gym teachers, all disrespectful hygieneless stuck up teachers...
done ranting, lol.

take it up with the principal. Chances are you'd get a new gym teacher.

idk, our school is terrible with gym teachers, I swear... One guy hasnt showered in 14 years, and never wears deoderant.
Funny story bout him and my friend... Last year in hockey, my friend got hit straight in the nuts, fairly hard, by the puck. He fell on the ground in pain. The teacher kept telling him to cut it out and get up. My friend finally told him to "Go F**K a tree" He was sent to the Dean, who was going to suspend him, but just gave him a detention he never served, lol.
Another gym teacher, had him in my freshman year... He announced to the whole class that I was diabetic.. and this was when I only knew half the kids. "Yeah, Tim, I know your problems, half my family is diabetic too. But I am healthy, so I don't get it." Said that too me, while talking to the entire class...
And then we have this sexist gym teacher... ugh, it sucks.

That's very unprofessional. Sure MSNBC has low ratings, but CNBC is actually an ok network. FBN on the other hand is a joke, nobody watches them and nobody carries them either. Sure Fox has high ratings but I really don't see how. I'd like to see Fox's ratings start to plunge, maybe then they could stop touting them and grow some professionalism.

Not sure whether or not they're trying to gain attention by doing this.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...ng_the_treasury_dept_103827.asp#disqus_thread

Yar! This PM Limit is really starting to get anoying,I making a website for ESA And im having to empty my inbox every few minutes....

Back
Top Bottom