Using Wireless as Main Connection

I Just Thought,The reason you might be losing signal is if you have thr Wireless Router near a Wireless Phone or a CRT Monitor....

OR It could be conflicting with another wireless network on the same channel.

I Just Thought,The reason you might be losing signal is if you have thr Wireless Router near a Wireless Phone or a CRT Monitor....

OR It could be conflicting with another wireless network on the same channel.

All I have next to my wireless network adapter is my mobile, landline phone, laptop and PSP...how do i change channels or whatever?
thanks!

Actually i think its because the router was overheating i had the wireless settings Turbo Mode and Extend Range turned to on. i've turned them off and for the last 4 hours my connection has actually been stable. And i've been using alot of bandwith (6gb of iphone games and aps yay)

Anything else i could do to lower the stress on my router? Maybe disabling WPA2 key and just going unsecured might help?

Well, if you haven't tried changing the signal channel like others have said, give that a try. It should help keep any interference to a minimum.

Im not exactly sure how to change the wireless settings,but just go to the routers config page (The Default Gateway adress) It should be there some where.

Back
Top Bottom