My 680i just died!

vaio-fx

Daemon Poster
Its not even 4 months old yet! It cost me £79.99 as well! Everytime I buy something from PC world it seems to break. Also when I purchased it the man behind the till was adament that it would fully support 45NM CPUs, it won't support 45NM quads and barely works with my E7200. Anyway I turned on my PC today, I was greeted with a blank screen. I have tried another motherboard and that worked fine. So if I can get them to refund it or replace it, which board would be a good replacement. My PC spec is in my sig. Thanks.

Move upto the 750i and beyond. Go with EVGA this time. You can't beat their customer support, setup-up program and RMA service.

That's what you get for going with an nVidia chipset :rolleyes:

If you're not using SLI, get an Intel chipset. They're better in pretty much every way, no argument.

I always used intel before, it just thats the only one that PC world was selling that had everything I needed on it, now I have more time I can oreder one online. I don't actually use SLI.

You might as well. You're more than capable. You'll get such a huge jump in improvement.

i have the same mobo, and my E7200 works fine with it.
from what i have heard the XFX warranty takes forever to replace your board.

Back
Top Bottom