64 lincoln continental

yeah lol i know what you mean.and then they put them on hondas and geos etc .no offense to the car but wtf:p

Gotta make sure you get some nice flowmaster 40 series on there too, or a magna flow or something.

yeah was gonna get her running today,but found out fuel lines were clogged with dirt so i had to take out the inner fender to drop fuel lines.tomorrow i ll bend the fuel lines to shape and try to fire her up:D

yeah was gonna get her running today,but found out fuel lines were clogged with dirt so i had to take out the inner fender to drop fuel lines.tomorrow i ll bend the fuel lines to shape and try to fire her up:D
Nice car man, but to be honest, you'll have a lot of problems when you try and start it after not running for 29 years and sitting outside where everything can get to it.

-ignition system....coil, distributor, plug wires, plugs and your going to need a biiiiig battery to spin that ol' 430. The starter will probably be shot too.
-fuel system....you found out that the fuel lines are plugged, does the fuel pump work or is it seized? Did you mention you put on a new carb? You'll probably have fuel leaks too, but you can always put gas straight into the carb.

Good thing the engine isn't seized though, you got it to move. You might want to check the compression before you start it.

Good luck getting it started though, can't wait to see the vid!

yeah i replaced all that except the original starter it still works but the cable was stripped and ran the risk of shorting.Only close call i had was installing the oil filter base.the tip was crushed and i didn't see that so if i fired her up oil would spay all over the bay.:D

Back
Top Bottom