Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I'm such a nerd....

....I was outlining for my APUSH class and then I see inflation levels during the end of the Civil War:

-North: 80%
-South: 9,000%

First thing that comes to mind when I see the Southern number is..."IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!"

edit:

Type this in MS Sam under speech:

Rofl copter soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Then hit preview voice. Start the voice at normal and slowly speed it up. You get quite a laugh, especially if you're running this gif with it:
ROFLcopter.gif

edit2: Today's been a nerdy day for me. lol.

Just got done changing the oil/oil filter in my truck, it's a good feeling to do it on your own...makes me feel like a man haha.

...Now I also have the odd urge to go into the woods and kill something with my bare hands:p.

Well, had 3 of 8 finals today, Calculus, SPanish IV, and Biological Forensics. Got a C in Calc, Spanish, had no clue about anything on the test... whole test was a cheating game for the non-native speakers... we can't read spanish at all or talk it. We got screwed in spanish 1-2 with a TERRIBLE teacher that was out pregnanat half of both years... And forensics was a breeze.

Tommorrow is Sociollogy and Honors English IV. I have gym too, but we don't have a final in that. I overheard the teacher talking to some kids about that. She said. "I wanted to have a final, but they wouldn't let me." and I jumped in right away, and said, "Good, this is gym class, PE, physical education. we have 7 other classes for mental education, this one is for physical education. The idea for the law in IL is to keep students fit, and help them do better in their other classes, and it becomes a complete failure if students need to study for gym class."
She didn't have anything to say after that, lol. She gave me a dirty look, and she never takes anything seriously from a guy. Sexist teacher it seems like to everyone, lol.

And then Friday I have accounting and multi-media journalism finals, both should be easy.

My custom Xbox is on ebay for sale,it's a sad sale but i need the cash - it's at $102.50 (AU) and it ends tonight,i hope i get atleast $150.

That's very unprofessional. Sure MSNBC has low ratings, but CNBC is actually an ok network. FBN on the other hand is a joke, nobody watches them and nobody carries them either. Sure Fox has high ratings but I really don't see how. I'd like to see Fox's ratings start to plunge, maybe then they could stop touting them and grow some professionalism.

Took my English IIIA, Networking, and APUSH final today. Got a 99% in networking. English IIIA and APUSH haven't been graded. I think my 91 in English will drop because it was the toughest final I've ever taken.

You must be some kind of genious kid, lol.
Had gym class today, we got back our quiz we had on hockey sometime ago... Yup, we have quizes in gym class.... anyway, here is one of the questions:
Name two ways to stop another player from scoring(2 points)

Easy question, and two kids, one a girl, one a guy answered it correctly. Use a foot or stick to stop them from advancing, or put your body in the way of the puck, simple. But they both added on: trip the player, slash the player, or injure the player in any way. As a joke. Well, the teacher is not good humored... to guys. The guy gets -2, and apparently, if he didnt answer it right, he could have gotten -4 on the question, out of two points... now the girl doesnt get any points taken off... She even pointed it out, the girl was like, "You didnt take points off mine!" While the guy, "What!! You took 2 points off mine!!" Teacher ignored it, and went on... pisses me off when that shit happens. Could be sexist, or racist, or both, as the guy was Hispanic. God I hate our gym teachers, all disrespectful hygieneless stuck up teachers...
done ranting, lol.

Back
Top Bottom