Think I got the build... want someone more experienced to look over

My step bro got it running on his pc, but it wasn't very stable. I was going to give it a shot but idk. and for that price I think I might just get 8 gb and max it out, or do you think that's overkill?

My step bro got it running on his pc, but it wasn't very stable. I was going to give it a shot but idk. and for that price I think I might just get 8 gb and max it out, or do you think that's overkill?

Its also good to point out that 32bit vista cant read 8gb of ram, so you would be just wasting money.

I don't think I wanna spend that much on a video card. how about this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102770

if you are gonna play at lower resolutions (1280x1024), there is virtually no difference between an 8800GTS and a 4850, and there is a great deal on an 8800GTS here...

enter the promo code and it's $80 shipped, if you're gonna play at higher resolutions, the 4850 would be better...

You can't run Mac OS unless your computer is a Mac not a PC. I was actually going to recommend 4GB regardless because RAM is so cheap nowadays.

Here's some good quality 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz 5-5-5-18 Corsair for $25 after rebates.

actually, you can run a MAC OS on a PC, many people have dual boot systems with Windows and OS-X...

and if you want cheap RAM (cheap in price, not quality), here's 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ DDR2 800 for 22 after mail in rebate...

Back
Top Bottom