raid 1

yes like the disk that you want in the array go to the right. is that what you ment.

i want to no if i need to put the drives in the array in a certain order

It won't matter what order you put the drives in the array because you should be able to select your Source & Target drives respectively.

Although you have data on one of the drives that you want to keep? Or have you backed the data up?

Do you know what RAID controller your using?

i have 2 drive and one has my os on it. raid controller. like a bois version you mean. i bet i can find out

back later. i got youth group.

so...... i got a plan plan. i am going to clone my disk so it dont matter what one gets deleted. anyone eles got ideas? or can you keep helping me.

RAID controllers differ. So you might not have the options that I have.

See if you have the option to 'create with data copy'. If you do then you can select to copy online or offline. The array will be formed by copying data from one drive to the other.

ok well it really dont matter any more cause i have major registry problems right now

ok fixed the mbr problem. so back to raid one. may plan is to copy the disk. clone. so no matter what nothin can go wrong. what is a good cloning software that DOES work with sata that why norton 03 messes up your mbr

Back
Top Bottom