was able to overclock my OEM hp a little :P

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well i finally got it i over clocked my hp very slightly to 2ghz from 1.8, not that big of a difference but it actually brings up my fps by about 3-4 and every little bit counts with this thing since its so crap, also threw in the atitool on my radeon 9550 to show you all wat i run at now

myoverclocks.jpg

i dont take offense to it at all :)

newegg america dosent work for me im in canada and my dad wont let me use his credit card so local shops for me only :(

How did you overclock it? I want to overclock my 3700+ on my Gateway GT-4016 :( :(...but it will probably explode. WAIT! That could be a good thing, because I might get a new computer soon if it happens :).

Am considering purposely damaging this PC so parents will fund a complete new rig. Might snap some CPU pins.

lol

How did you overclock it? I want to overclock my 3700+ on my Gateway GT-4016 :( :(...but it will probably explode. WAIT! That could be a good thing, because I might get a new computer soon if it happens :).

Yeah how did you manage that? Most manufacturers lock most options in the bios

Yeah how did you manage that? Most manufacturers lock most options in the bios

downlaod cpucool then look up the pll on your motherboard(cant remember where it is on the mobo,google it) then on cpucool go to change front side bus then put in ur manufacturer model dosent matter, then in the list find ur pll and pll manufacturer and go to fine tuning of you can then up the cpu using +60 +10 + and - -60 -10 buttons to down clock or overclock

boom bada bing u just OCed your OEM comp :cool: :)

Sorry to be of thread...

Do you remember that member who made a thread asking whats the best way of killing a computer beacuse his parents said that when his PC Dies they will buy him a new one?

Anywho,What GPU Is in that thing?

Back
Top Bottom