For those of you with credit cards...

its muppets like you who fuck our credit rate up, fuck our economy up , pricks that go to the bank and get loans that cant afford to pay back, dipshits who get credit cards and go over the limit and never pay back IT'S YOU ***** WHO ARE FUCKIN IT UP!

And let me just put this right., IT DOES DEPEND ON YOUR SALERY IT ALL DOES? OMFG

I can get a loan of 10k, because I earn 20k a year.

actually go to your bank and ask that women behind the counter, come back when you have done and she will say, it's all about how much you get paid:

Very hard to get a mortgage if you are not in full time or permanent part time employment ,so Id say no

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081215112745AAo2vsd

A credit card is a plastic card that has a limit ammount of cash on for you to spend incase YOU DONT HAVE THE CASH, not INCASE YOU HAVE THE CASH BUT CANT BE ARSED PAYING BACK.

the more you spend and pay back the more brownie points you get, not that it matters anymore because they'll be a whole new system

And tell me why do YOU need a credit card? do you pay bills? or still in moms basement washing all the dirty cloths wankin it out on ya pc, getting ya cards splashing it like theirs no 2mo, pfft.
I'm sorry but you guys really do fuck our economy up and I am so worse of then what I was b4 it started.

Actaully dude, I can pay back all my debt. i only need $1000 more to pay of a truck i just bought less than 2 months ago, and i financed it for 3 years.

And, That states nothing about pay, its states that you must have a job. And, As far as I am concerned, i will use my little plastic cards however i want. Why? Because i know I can pay it back.

And If i am so far in debt that i cant pay it back, Why am i able to make the payments when they come. And why is my credit so good? And why was I able to walk into the bank, and finance a truck with no problems?

Next time you want to be a smart ass, think about what you are saying. You have NO IDEA, how much i make, therefore you can't sit there and make assumptions that I can't pay my debt's back.

Ahh I shouldn't of said any of that, but well, I had to so , pfftt, probs get banned.

cya guys enoy

Ahh I shouldn't of said any of that, but well, I had to so , pfftt, probs get banned.

cya guys enjoy

And tell me why do YOU need a credit card? do you pay bills? or still in moms basement washing all the dirty cloths wankin it out on ya pc, getting ya cards splashing it like theirs no 2mo, pfft.
I'm sorry but you guys really do fuck our economy up and I am so worse of then what I was b4 it started.

As far as i am concerned that's none of your business. For one, i work full time, and i am a full time College student. If you had any idea as to how expensive college is, you would understand.

cya guys enoy

cya guys enjoy

I hope to hell you are banned. You know nothing, I have yet to see you post something worth someone's time. 95% of the time you are posting useless threads, and you act like your 12.

If I don't know what am talking about why is it you come out with this useless:

walk into a bank and they have them a check for $10 grand.its not all about how much you make. That person will need some sort of credit. How do you get it? Credit cards

WRONG! do you hell need a some credit, I don't think you even understand how a credit card works, I mean look, your using it for student? then get a bloody student loan, that's why they have student bundles in every single main bank on most high streets, don't know what am talking about? then why is it I have just shown you wrong.

You do not need credit card to get credit rate, if you get wages paid in bank and have a active bank account I'm sure what ever your salary is you can get a loan just around that salary.

Don;t talk about other cheap crap man about my posts, actually you thick inbred, when I came on this forums I was miles more helpful then you, and alot more active then most people, they I come on here less and less, I stopped liking computers, I stopped knowing about computers, things changed new things come out I don't keep up to date with most computer builds, I don't even know much about graphic cards/cpus motherboards now because I stopped likeing computers, so yer, am glad I stopped posting in the help section as I am no longer as much as a nerd as I was.

I Hope to hell you get a credit card and spend all the cash and I hope you fuck yourself over in a 5k debt.

If I don't know what am talking about why is it you come out with this useless:

WRONG! do you hell need a some credit, I don't think you even understand how a credit card works, I mean look, your using it for student? then get a bloody student loan, that's why they have student bundles in every single main bank on most high streets, don't know what am talking about? then why is it I have just shown you wrong.

You do not need credit card to get credit rate, if you get wages paid in bank and have a active bank account I'm sure what ever your salary is you can get a loan just around that salary.

Don;t talk about other cheap crap man about my posts, actually you thick inbred, when I came on this forums I was miles more helpful then you, and alot more active then most people, they I come on here less and less, I stopped liking computers, I stopped knowing about computers, things changed new things come out I don't keep up to date with most computer builds, I don't even know much about graphic cards/cpus motherboards now because I stopped likeing computers, so yer, am glad I stopped posting in the help section as I am no longer as much as a nerd as I was.

I Hope to hell you get a credit card and spend all the cash and I hope you fuck yourself over in a 5k debt.

So if that was the case, Why did they go off my credit when I bought my truck? I had more than enough to pay cash for the truck. Credit rating shows that you are responsible, or irresponsible in your case.

And if you don't li]ke computer, why the hell are you here? go find a forum with general topics.

I have to agree with Antdemo here. In this country anyway It doesn't matter so much how good your credit rating is if you are going for a loan. First and foremost it goes on how much you earn per month against how much you pay in bills and living expenses per month and whether the balance of what is left will be enough to allow you to meet your repayments. If you have a bad credit rating it counts against you but a good rating is not so important. Usually as long as you haven't missed payments on any credit in the last 6 months your credit will be fine.

I've spent at least $2500 in the last 3 months I've had my card. That doesn't even include my community college tuition. I usually pay everything back in 2-3 weeks. I plan out my purchases at least a month before I decide on buying anything. I haven't paid an interest yet and I'm only 18. :p

I have to agree with Antdemo here. In this country anyway It doesn't matter so much how good your credit rating is if you are going for a loan. First and foremost it goes on how much you earn per month against how much you pay in bills and living expenses per month and whether the balance of what is left will be enough to allow you to meet your repayments. If you have a bad credit rating it counts against you but a good rating is not so important. Usually as long as you haven't missed payments on any credit in the last 6 months your credit will be fine.

I agree to an extent. When i just recenelty bought my truck, they never once asked how much i made, Nor did they ask how much I had left after all bills.

So how the hell would the know?

Back
Top Bottom