whats up everybody

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
whats goin on guys back for hopefully longer than the last time i said this:rolleyes: . stuff has really changed for me than it was a long time ago when i was on here, lots happened(tho an upgrade was not one:mad: )i have lots of new stuff but unfortunatly my grandma passed away this summer :( .

some of the new stuff i got was a 120gb zune and a psp(4gig memory card) that i bought(both proving difficult to allow other UI's into). i also got a cell phone finally which is awesome i got a new computer chair(makes my experience on this terrible box a bit more endurable) i got a gaming edimension headset as well as hellgate london, the orange box, battlefield 2 and lots and lots of movies and music

so.....what are you guys up to these days? :cool:

Schools over tomorrow, and it's Summer! w00t!
I'm thinking of going to an underage nightclub, mod my psp, play games, mix some music and hang with some mates :D

I just hope i get a good report tomorrow because I failed my algebra Maths exam :(
Well, schools going gay, can't wait for the underage though!
w00t party! music! dancing! drugs..I mean..girls!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I feel so happy! :) :D

Hey mongoman, been a while.

I lowered my car.

IMG_2628.jpg

I don't know if I told you about this, but I have a 4870 now.

IMG_2409.jpg

ooo nice everyone!

and cabbs likeing the neon my sis got one this summer, its a pretty nice little car if i had it tho it wouldnt be stock :p.

and no i didnt hear about the 4870. framerates?

ooo nice everyone!

and cabbs likeing the neon my sis got one this summer, its a pretty nice little car if i had it tho it wouldnt be stock :p.

and no i didnt hear about the 4870. framerates?

Yeah, it's slowly getting work done to it.

Just to keep is simple, my 4870 dominates my 9600GT.

finished school last week...now just working to make some money since i need to buy people x-mas presents lol.

otherwise, just the same old life....welcome back btw :)

Back
Top Bottom