Gallery: Game Screenshots

half life 2 screenies probably my fav single player game, these are from ep2 all low 800x600

halflife2ep2screenshot.jpg

halflife2ep2screenshot1.jpg

halflife2ep2screenshot2.jpg

halflife2ep2screenshot3.jpg

The half-life games aren't amazing for their graphics, so it's not like your missing what makes the game so good.

They are pretty good for their time though. Only half life 2 was good though. The episodes were really lacking... simple though, kinda fun.

They are pretty good for their time though. Only half life 2 was good though. The episodes were really lacking... simple though, kinda fun.

Back in the older days (I sound old now and I'm only 13 rofl) I liked to play DOS games. I played Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood, Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and Quake 2.
Old, but awesome games. The Quake engine was used to make games like Half Life, Counter Strike, Source games and even Call of Duty. (CoD was made off an engine that used the quake engine)

think that looks bad? it actually looks good there cuz its not pixelated. once hes in fullscreen mode, im sure it looks like total shite..

5faf0171c06fb568304e35599173ba39.jpg

i lol'd when this happened. (it was quite a while ago, i was digging through random posts of mine and found this on another site)

these are from today and yesterday, first one is from my gungame server, second is in a 24/7 dust2 server.
aimagtexture20003largens2.jpg

dedust20000largeyz3.jpg

i did end up going 17-1 but i forgot to take a screen shot.

Back
Top Bottom