a bit confused

Gammer

BSOD
Gazzin.com was recommended as a company that can be used for high intensive web sites. They offer single and cluster services but which one should I use for the web sites that consume much bandwidth and CPU?

Use the usual dedicated server, and to save you from needless decisions like what to use, I recommend you to look up ServerPoint.com - the reliable company and qualified dedis that could stand almost any amout of traffic

How much bandwidth and CPU do you, OP, need?
Can you tell us about that?
So if your web sites consume much traffic, use gazzin.com cluster service, otherwise, single one will be good for you.

If you can afford for your website to go down if need be, ie...hardware/software issues, and you want to save money then single would work.

If you CANNOT afford for your site to go down for whatever reason and can and are willing to spend the extra money then you might want to go with a cluster.

Difference:

Single is one server, if it crashes, so does your website, until someone fixes it.

Cluster is more than 1 server, and what it does is you have a primary server (Master) and then secondary servers (Slave), and when the secondary server senses something failing on the primary it takes over and therefore your website nevers goes down.

I suggest you not to concentrate your attention only on one company. I have no experience with this company and advise you to check out hqhost.net dedicated server offers. They will fulfill all your requirements.

Coppa, mentioned serverpoint.com and I wonder if this company provides dedicated servers for high-intensive web sites. I know that they provide dedis of different configurations. But I don't know anything of this kind of servers.

Op, I think you know how much bandwidth and CPU your web site consumes. If not much, use single service from gazzin.com. It's not expensive and you may change it any time you need it.

Back
Top Bottom