LOL Flash Drive

cheers for the advice boys.

i wont backup any data its only used to take films from my house to my gf's and there obviously sourced from my comp anyways but thanks for the warning.

if it lasts me another month ill be happy coz in the new year im heading for a 16Gb flash drive.

cheers for the advice boys.

i wont backup any data its only used to take films from my house to my gf's and there obviously sourced from my comp anyways but thanks for the warning.

if it lasts me another month ill be happy coz in the new year im heading for a 16Gb flash drive.

awesome. i'm gunna get me some storage for christmas :) getting a 500gb external drive + 8gb flash drive from my parents

I have also had that happe to my flash drive before and worked after but one day at school my flash drive all of a sudden stopped responding in the middle of copying files and I reached around the back of the computer to take it out and it burned me for some reason and the usb plug was red hot. Never worked again after that.

My cheap 1gb Hyundai USB that is half broken and has a hole in the middle was put in a washing machine and it still works. It's a tough one :D

lol these flash drives are very tought.

im gettin a 640Gb external for christmas there going for £60 in tesco.

but that prob means nothing to mostr of you being in \the US

I plugged my flash drive in my ps3 ages ago and it broke, all data got deleted, when I plugged my removable hdd it did the same, so i sold the ps3, I'd of rather shoved all 3 of them in the washer at the same time just to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom