windows 7 and warp 10

Spec

Fully Optimized
Windows 7 warp 10 tech

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd285359.aspx

Anyone here about this? i guess its some sort of software rasterizer, allowing direct3D acceleration even when there is no graphics card..just porting all the power to a CPU core...and even with warp10 enabled and you DO have a graphics card, it looks like it'll increase your performance by a decent amount...

oh i already knew what it is, i was just showing ppl and asking if they've heard about it..but yeah guys, check it out, i think it'll be great for ppl with older cards like 7600gts and such.

oh i already knew what it is, i was just showing ppl and asking if they've heard about it..but yeah guys, check it out, i think it'll be great for ppl with older cards like 7600gts and such.

Well in a computer forum, you're either an expert or a noob. So nobody cares.

Well in a computer forum, you're either an expert or a noob. So nobody cares.

There's a reason you have 2 negative bars of rep you know . . . .

But anyway, I was thinking. Could this effect AMD's idea of integrating a GPU and CPU on one die? To me it would seem like it would . . .

It certainly leaves room for development along those lines. With the initial reactions to Vista being low as far as gaming and other things Microsoft is looking for a way to boost performance on older hardware/systems still in use. That leaves plenty of room for both AMD and Intel alike to work with some new ideas.

As far as "experts or noobs" you'll simply find that are varying ranges of experience with some better in some areas while others are better at other things. It often may take several to find a working solution for a difficult problem. That's what forums are for.

Back
Top Bottom